Ever crave for a crunchy snack and instantly reach for chips and dips? Aussie Apples has you sorted with their healthy alternative of satisfying that craving by substituting chips for apples and their 3 dip recipes that will have you wanting more.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
Each dip serves 4 apples
Raspberry Yoghurt and Coconut Dip
500g Greek yoghurt
3 tbs raspberry jam
2 tbs flaked coconut, toasted
1. Line a sieve with a muslin or new chux cloth and place over a bowl. Spoon the yoghurt into the sieve, fold the muslin over the yoghurt to cover.
2. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or longer if you have time.
3. Spoon the thickened yoghurt into a clean bowl. Swirl through the jam and coconut.
4. Spoon into ramekins. Serve with apple slices.
Carrot Cream Cheese and Macadamia Dip
375g cream cheese, softened
1 carrot, peeled, grated
2 tbs roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
2 tbs sultanans, chopped
1. Beat cream cheese until spreadable.
2. Add carrot, macadamia nuts and sultanas. Mix well.
3. Spoon into ramekins. Serve with apple slices.
Sesame Maple Ricotta Dip
375g piece fresh ricotta
2 tbs maple syrup
1 tbs toasted sesame
1. Beat the ricotta in a bowl until almost smooth.
2. Add the maple syrup and sesame seeds. Mix well.
3. Spoon into ramekins, drizzle with a little extra maple if you like. Serve with apple slices.
Tip: Removing the excess moisture from the yoghurt makes the dip thick as well as really creamy.
Storage Tip: Dips will keep 3 days in the fridge in an airtight glass or ceramic container.
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.