RESCU is bringing you weekly video recipe round-ups to ensure your weekend is filled with the most delicious meals and tasty treats week after week.
This week, we’ve got your weekend sorted with 3 Asian stir fry noodles that will seriously satisfy your hunger. These recipes are delicious and easy to make at home, you can substitute with whatever is in the fridge!
Click below to watch 3 video recipes from some of our favourite chefs. From Stir-fry Chicken Noodles to Vegan Pad See Ew and Stir-Fried Spicy Pork Noodles, there’s so many to choose from so why not all!
Did you miss a recipe round up? These 3 satisfying salads are a must try!
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Via Jamie Oliver
Vegan Pad See Ew
Stir-Fried Spicy Pork Noodles
Via Gordon Ramsay
Soba Noodles With Shredded Chicken, Ginger And Lime Recipe
2 x 150g chicken breast fillets
90g soba noodles
1cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
1 long red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese rice wine)
Dash sesame oil
Dash tamari sauce (can use shoyu or low-salt soy sauce)
1 teaspoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
1. Place chicken breasts into a pot that can fit both breasts in a single layer and cover with water. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer until cooked, for about 10 minutes. Check by removing and slicing through the middle, ensuring it is not pink. Allow to cool. Refrigerate or freeze the stock for use in future recipes.
2. Cook soba noodles in a pot of boiling water, according to the packet, being careful not to overcook. Drain, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
3. Place into a bowl with the ginger, carrot, capsicum, chilli and spring onions.
4. Shred the cooled chicken breast and add to the noodle mix.
6. Combine lime juice, mirin, sesame oil and tamari.
7. Add to the chicken and soba noodles.
8. Mix well and serve with sprinkled sesame seeds.
feature image via pinterest