Have a massive love for fries but need to find a healthy alternative? Look no further because Roza’s Gourmet has provided RESCU with the ultimate Avocado fries that will change all our lives. These are also gluten free and dairy free.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
2 firm avocados
1/3 cup coconut flour
2 eggs whisked
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
pinch good quality salt
Roza’s Gourmet Aioli Garlic Mayonnaise
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Slice avocados into thick slices.
3. In a small bowl combine coconut, paprika, onion powder and salt.
4. Arrange three bowls; one with coconut flour, one with eggs and another with the coconut mixture.
5. Coat each avocado slice into coconut flour, followed by eggs and then coat well in coconut coating. Repeat until all avocado slices are coated.
6. Arrange on a lined baking tray.
7. Bake in oven for 15 -20 mins or until the coating is golden and crispy (check after 10 minutes).
8. Serve with aioli garlic mayonnaise for dipping.
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.