Having your hair in an up do hairstyle is easy and practical, and will have you looking and feeling fresh all day long. However, sometimes it’s easier said than done, especially in the morning if your in a rush. Wella Professionals Creative Director Australia, Renya Xydis teaches you how to execute a ballerina bun in 7 easy steps.
Image via pinterest
7 Easy Steps:
1. Work a few pumps of hair balm into dry hair. Brush using a bristle brush and allow to dry.
(Renya recommends EIMI Perfect Me RRP $24.95)
2. Smoothen all hair by using a hot iron.
3. Spray roots with a setting spray and then taking hair back off the face, brush into a high ponytail position and fasten with a clear elastic.
(Renya recommends EIMI Stay Styled RRP $26.95)
3. Tidy away any loose hair around the face and nape of neck by spraying area with a finishing spray and using a fine-tooth comb, brush fly-aways into the rest of hair.
(Renya recommends EIMI Super Set Finishing Spray RRP$26.95
4. Split pony tail in two, twist each section, twist together and wrap into a bun.
5. Fasten with pins, creating a square as the base. Push pins straight through to scalp and then inwards. For fine hair, best to position and fasten into knot in one motion using a silicone elastic.
6. Spray and neaten/mess-up as you desire.