Now that Hemp is officially legalised in Australia for human consumption and is being said to be the superfood of 2018, instagram influencer Michael Webster show us exactly how to add this superfood into his banana bread recipe to take it to the next level.
½ cup of hemp flour
½ cup of almond meal
½ cup of hemp seeds
½ tsp of baking powder
½ tsp of any spice
½ tsp of vanilla powder or essence
pinch of salt
2 large eggs
¼ cup of melted coconut oil
¼ cup almond milk
1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
(dash of maple syrup or vanilla bean essence)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180
2. Combine in a bowl all the dry ingredients
3. In a separate bowl slowly mix all the wet ingredients together
4. Then add the banana to the wet mix
5. Then slowly add wet mix to the dry mix while mixing slowly
6. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 180
7. Let it cool then dig in!
feature image via pinterest
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.