Beauty and Lifestyle Expert
The biggest beauty oxymoron has proven to be one of its greatest unveilings. Dry Shampoo is the go-to product for those in-between hair-washdays, allowing your blowout, blunt bob or bouncy curls to go forth another day, with one simple spray.
Sound simple? Well, it is just that. But if you’re a novice to this hair necessity, here are some top tips from Schwarzkopf National Technical Educator, Grant Withnell to whet your appetite before arming yourself with a dry shampoo.
- Prevent residue by positioning the can 30cm from your head when applying.
- Only use at the root, near the scalp, not the lengths
- To ensure even distribution, separate the hair into sections, spray the area and then rub lightly with your hand or comb out.
- Build up, rather than over-spray, product to ensure you get your desired effect.
- Wash your hair – sometimes! Dry shampoo can only do so much to combat oil and product buildup.
Click through for the best dry shampoo.