Looking for a new healthy treat? These delicious truffles will satisfy every craving whilst nourishing your body at the same time. They are so easy to make at home, and the perfect size to pack for a day on the go. There’s no need to skip dessert…
1 cup dried dates
1 cup almond meal
½ cup shredded coconut plus 1/3 cup for rolling
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
1/3 cup cacao powder
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon dried pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. Cover dates with boiling water to soak for one hour to soften
2. Lay shredded coconut on baking tray and lightly roast in oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
3. Drain and squeeze liquid from dates.
4. Place all ingredients into food processor and pulse until almost smooth (slight coarse if preferred)
5. Roll mixture into small balls.
6. Roll balls in toasted coconut to coat.
Recipe via CocoEarth Liquid Coconut Premium Oil
Feature image via pinterest