Do your kids love delicious crunchy chips? And you’re hesitant to give them store bought packets. Look no further because nutritionist, dietician and Bellamy’s ambassador Susie Burrell shares her cheesy vegetable chips with greek yoghurt recipe with RESCU. The inclusion of blended oats adds a good dose of fibre and gives an extra nutty flavour that your kids are sure to love.
To prep: 10-15 minutes
To cook: 20 minutes
Ingredients: 7 ingredients
Age: 6-12 months
• 1 cup of grated carrots
• 1/2 cup of grated zucchini
• 1/4 cup of water
• 1 cup of grated cheese
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 3 tablespoons of oats, blended
• 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Cook grated carrot and zucchini in the microwave. Once cooked, drain and remove as much
excess water as possible with paper towel.
3. Mix vegetables, blended oats, cheese and eggs together.
4. Spoon mixture on baking tray in small circles.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crunchy. Serve with a Greek yoghurt dip.
Disclaimer: this recipe contains dairy. If yourself or your child have allergies or diet restrictions, please consult your health care professional for advice.
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.