With chocolate all around during Easter, you’ll be sure to be tempted on a few occasions. But Nuzest Expert and Nutritionist, Jacqueline Alwill’s chocolate bark recipe you’ll be sure to celebrate Easter with all the chocolate goodness without feeling guilty.
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 scoops Vanilla Protein
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1/2 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
1/4 cup raw brazil nuts, roughly chopped
1/4 cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1. Place coconut oil in a small saucepan over very low heat to melt.
2. Once melted remove from stove and whisk through cacao, vanilla, protein powder and maple.
3. Line a large loaf tin with greaseproof paper and sprinkle half the nuts and seeds on the base of the tin.
4. Pour half the chocolate then repeat. Refrigerate 2 hours to set.
5. Store in fridge or freezer up to 4 weeks.
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.