You can add a pop of elegance to finish this chic twisted bun look that can take you from work to date or ladies night out with Cloud Nine‘s Creative Director, Lauren McCowen.
1. Dampen hair with a leave-in conditioner and brush through to hydrate and prepare hair for styling.
2. Whist the hair is still damp, apply salt hairspray to the hairline, then layer with dry shampoo. Blow-dry product into hair to create lift and an airy texture.
3. Use a wide tooth comb to scrape hair back into a ponytail and secure just below the crown with an elastic bungee.
4. Split the ponytail into two and tie both sections of hair into knots to create a twisted bun. Secure with a clear elastic and hair pins to keep the hair tight and to lock in shape.
5. Pull out the ends of the hair from the bun to create a tail.
6. Use a bristle brush to brush the front hairline forward to loosen fly-a-ways. Polish in some texture with straightening iron and hairspray for a considered finish
through the front.
7. Apply a dusting of hair beads for a chic, effortless elegance finish.