The New Moon Eclipse will take place on February 16 at 28 Aquarius at 8.05 am.
Astrologer, Yasmin Boland says this particular New Moon eclipse in mid-February is taking place in the sign of Aquarius. (We all have Aquarius in our chart somewhere, that’s just how astrology works!)
image via pinterest
Aquarius is the crazy sign that is all about change and progress. Here are the top ways to work with the energies, apart from making your wishes – applicable to everyone.
1. Be detached – if you’ve been too entangled with someone or something, use the cooler Aquarian energy to detach a little to give everyone some breathing room
2. Be true – to yourself. Sometimes we are so keen to please others, we fall over ourselves pretending to be someone we’re not. Not a good idea.
3. Be inventive – whatever issues you are facing this month, look for a solution that is nothing like whatever you have tried so far. Think different.
4. Be charitable – sometimes the best way to improve your karma and therefore your life is to do some good old-fashioned charitable work. (Aquarius a very charitable.)
5. Get connected – Aquarius energy is great for connecting with groups. Feeling lonely?
Widen your social circle with – for example – a Meet Up group. Don’t scoff!
Watch Yasmin Boland talk more about the double eclipse and Valentine’s Day below.
Read more on your horoscopes here.