If you’re looking for a simple dinner solution or a dinner party salad side dish then this legendary lamb salad recipe by founders of Keep It Cleaner, Steph Claire Smith and Laura Henshaw is your answer. This will have everyone asking for more.
PREP 10 min
COOK 10 min
1 tsp olive oil
350g lamb backstrap
salt & pepper, to taste
2 tsp pine nuts
400g tin cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
120g cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled and diced
30g black olives, chopped
80g baby spinach leaves
2 tbs tzatziki
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Rub oil over lamb and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat and sear lamb all over.
4. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and roast for 5-8 minutes. Cover lamb loosely with foil and set aside in a warm place to rest. At the same time toast pine nuts until golden, tossing after 3 minutes and set aside.
5. Meanwhile, toss beans, tomato, cucumber, olives and spinach with tzatziki, season with salt and pepper and divide between two plates.
6. Slice lamb, add to salad and top with pine nuts to serve.
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.