Having a get together for Australia Day and looking for something to entertain your guests this weekend? Then this super quick and simple maple glazed peaches recipe by Roccbox will be the answer. It’s healthy, delicious and will be the perfect addition to your menu.
4 Peaches, halved and stone removed
8 Tsp Mascarpone
4 Tbsp Flaked Almonds
For the maple butter;
60g Unsalted Butter, softened
30g Maple Syrup
20g Soft Brown Sugar
Oven Temp: 450
1. As oven is coming up to temperature, toast the almonds and set to one side.
2. Mix together the maple butter ingredients and leave at room temperature until required.
3. Pre heat a pan in oven and rub the flesh side of the peaches with a little sunflower oil.
4. When the pan is hot, add the peaches flesh side down and press down firmly before returning the pan to oven to allow the peaches to cook for around 4-6 minutes (this will be dependent on how ripe the peaches are!).
4. Flip the peaches over, add a spoonful of the butter to each halve and return the pan to oven to cook for another 2-3 minutes. You want the peaches to be softened, but not mushy.
5. Transfer the peaches to a plate, pouring over any melted maple butter as you do so, pop a teaspoon of mascarpone onto each halve, sprinkle over the toasted almonds, grate over the orange zest and garnish with a couple of mint sprigs.
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.