The Full Moon is happening on March 13th at 1:35AM EST in Virgo. The Full Moon is a time to forgive, release and move on. Whatever has happened has happened. Let it go now.
Yasmin Boland, RESCU’S astrologer explains below what March’s Full Moon means for your sign and what to do to prepare.
One of the best things to do through the Full Moon is to meditate. If you don’t know how, this might help here (it’s free) If you have my book Moonology here, the info you need is on page 154. Then you can use the grid on page 80 to find out where the Full Moon is taking place for you – even though it just says New Moon at the top of the page – we are updating that soon!
This Full Moon will be good for Taureans, Cancerians, Virgos, Scorpios, Capricorns and Pisceans, but may be more challenging for everyone else.
image via pinterest
Top 5 questions to ask yourself under this Full Moon
1. Have I been too picky, pedantic or critical of myself or anyone else?
2. Have I been humble to the point of underrating myself?
3. Have I been of service to others enough this month?
4. Have I been worrying and complaining too much, and thus attracting negativity?
5. Have I paid enough attention to the details that I need to this month?
If you’re looking for love, here’s how to create the perfect love spell during the potent full moon, and make sure to complete a full moon meditation.
If you want to make the most of the Full Moon, you will love this Full Moon Meditation from RESCU’s Moonology Expert Yasmin Boland.