Skin is in. Shoulders, mid drifs and legs are about to get some serious exposure and it will take more than a spray of self tan to have your skin ready for flaunting.
From pharmacy steals to luxe formulas, we’ve edited the top body creams that will take your skin smoothly from spring through summer without a dry glitch.
Read below to discover the top 6 body cream picks that are tried and tested. From ultra hydrating solutions to targeting concerns of pigmentation, scars and fine lines and addressing anti-aging skin care, we’ve got your skin covered
Perfect for Super Dry Skin
1. This is a cult classic for a reason. The luxurious scent of soy milk and honey alone, makes this body butter utterly addictive, but its delicious velvety feel and quick absorption formula make it the ultimate moisturiser. Not only does it deliver deep all over hydration and glow, but also its vintage, sun-kissed jar perfectly brightens any beauty arsenal.
Kiehl’s Crème De Corps Whipped Body Butter, $74.00
Smoothing & Retexturising
2. This all-encompassing cosmeceutical lotion helps improve the appearance of dehydrated and coarse skin. The anti-ageing super hero soaks instantly into skin, making it soft, smooth and lustrously supple in an instant, and delivers long term anti- ageing benefits, similar to a face serum, when used consistently over time. Perfect for scarring, stretch marks and hard to restore flakey skin. Formulated with moisturizing biomimetic ingredients, the lotion both deeply hydrates and exfoliates, fulfilling all your skin wishes in a single bottle.
Ultraceuticals Ultra Retexturising Body Complex, $80 for 250mL
The Anti-aging Wonder
3. This treatment cream contains a rejuvenating and body contouring serum with anti-cellulite properties that can help to increase body metabolism, and stimulate cell regeneration and collagen production. The non greasy formula leaves skin feeling firm, elastic and with an even complexion.
Turn back the clock while hydrating and repairing skin? We don’t need to be told twice. Brides, models and dovotees and perfect limbs swear by this lotion as part of their beauty ritual.
Mesoestetic Stem Cell Body Serum, $89.10 for 200mL
Skin transforming all rounder
4. Stepping up the innovation game in Vitamin A to the world of beauty, this next generation retin-oil body hydrator targets scars, stretch marks, dehydrated skin and discoloration.
What doesn’t it do? It’s basically the ultimate skin solution. With a visible difference in just two weeks and jam-packed with Vitamin C to increase collagen production while reducing signs of aging, you’re one daily drop away from all your skin solutions.
The Chemistry Brand, Body Boosting Oil, $40 for 100mL
5. Spoil yourself with this Organic Coconut Oil treatment that every ounce of your body will love you for. From dry skin to damaged nails or dull hair, this beautifying Coconut Oil deeply nourishes and moisturizes, leaving behind silky smooth, hydrated skin with a faint scent of paradise.
Sugar Baby, Hydrating Coconut Body Oil, $14.95 for 140 mL
6. When it comes to nourishing extra dry skin – especially during transitional months – Jergens has it all figured out.
Their Ultra Healing Moisturiser repairs and deeply rejuvenates skin, revealing a lustrously revitalized and luminous glow. Plus, it’s clinically proven to heal dry and cracked skin, while locking in moisture for up to 48-hours. It’s the number one selling body lotion in the US and it’s a beauty editor favourite down under. Add to cart.
Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturiser, $8.99 for 400ml