Looking for an impressive-but-simple drink to wow your friends? We’ve got you covered. What’s better is that it’s refined-sugar-free which means it’s also much healthier than those shop-bought teas. Zen Green tea shares your new summer favourite beverage that will have everyone feeling refreshed all season. It’s even helps with weight-loss!
Makes 1 quart
1 tsp matcha
1-3 tsp natural maple syrup (sweeten to taste)
1 apple, sliced
1 lime, sliced
A handful of fresh mint leaves
1. Heat ⅓ cup of water so it’s hot but not boiling.
2. Add the matcha to a bowl, and then pour in the hot water. Stir until it’s smooth.
3. Add the maple syrup and stir well.
4. Fill your pitcher with water. Make sure leave a little room for ice.
5. Pour the matcha mix into the water. Stir well.
6. Add the mint leaves, sliced fruit and ice.
7. Stir, serve, and enjoy!
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.