Looking for a school lunch that your kids will love? Sally Matterson’s delicious Turkey Cups are as healthy as they are mouth-watering. With four simple ingredients – flavoursome tomatoes, parsley, turkey and eggs – and only twenty minutes to make, this is a healthy treat that will have them coming home with empty lunch boxes.
Serves 2 (3 Turkey Cups per serves)
Prep 10min Cook for 10mins
You will need:
Silicon Muffin Tray
Chopping Board and Knife
½ bunch parsley
3 cherry tomatoes cut in half
6 slices turkey meat
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Crack eggs into a mixing bowl.
3. Finely chop parsley and add to bowl. Whisk parsley through eggs, the more you whisk the lighter and fluffier they will be. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Line muffin tray with one slice of turkey per holder and pour in egg mix – so it fills the cup to the top.
5. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place one half on the top of each turkey cup.
6. Place in oven for 10-12 minutes or until egg is firm.
7. Remove from the muffin tray and serve immediately.
Sal’s Cooking Tip: Grab yourself a silicon muffin tray for ease of removal and to make all 12 double the mixture.
Macronutrients per serve
feature image via pinterest
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.