Fancy a lazy start to the day with breakfast in bed? Aussie Mangoes tapioca pot recipe is the perfect way to ease you into your day. You can enjoy it alone or with your partner, but there is one thing we know, this is definitely the perfect way to start your day on a good and sweet note.
2 fresh mangoes
1/3 cup uncooked small tapioca pearls
1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 can of full-fat coconut milk
1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Small handful of muesli and coconut flakes
1. In a medium pot, bring the almond milk and coconut milk to the boil over medium heat until simmering. Turn the heat to low and continue to stir for 20 minutes.
2. Mix in the tapioca pearls to the mixture, and place the whole pot into the fridge to soak for 1 hour.
3. Hedgehog and dice on of the mangoes, and place the diced mango in a blender. Blend until pureed.
4. Set out 4 glasses, and layer them first with the mango puree and then with the refrigerated tapioca mixture.
5. Top with the second mango, sliced finely and layered into the shape of a rose.
6. Finish by sprinkling the coconut flakes and muesli. Enjoy as the perfect breakfast in bed!
Catch our daily and monthly horoscopes here.