Raw Asian Crunchy Morning Glory Pasta With Tamarind Sauce
Calories: 210 Fat: 3.4g
- Raw noodles
- 10g. carrot, finely julienne cut and lightly salted (to drain water out)
- 10g. daikon radish, finely julienne cut and lightly salted
- 10g. cucumber, finely julienne cut and lightly salted
- 60g. Morning glory, chopped on a diagonal
- 30g. Minced chives
- 10g. Chili, (julienne cut)
- 10g. Shallots, sliced finely
- 5g. Garlic, sliced
- 50g. Soaked macadamia
- 100g. Young coconut meat
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup tamarind juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp back pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
Cut vegetables into julienne pieces. Place the vegetable in a bowl and rise with water and a little salt. Drain and pat dry.
In a blender, mix the soaked macadamia nuts, coconut water and coconut meat. Blend until smooth. Mix together with the tamarind juice, salt pepper and lime juice.
Mix the sauce together with the vegetables and serve.
Stay tuned for more regular advice and raw food recipes from Bryan Burger and the Six Senses wellness experts.