Turning runway style to reality is an art form and this year our favourite runway hair was from the Luxe Boho label RUMER by Nookie designer Nikita Sernack. Hair Director for O&M John Pulitano shared his step by step guide and inspiration for the debut show. The effortless beach waves and shiny manes were the sexy https://transparentpharmacy.net holiday hair of our dreams.
Feminine, youthful and confident.
About the hair:
“For Rumer, the hair look created is all about raw organic beauty, it is about giving the hair the freedom to sit in a natural way and giving the women confidence to wear it that way. It is about individuality and following what the hair naturally does, seeing how the hair reacts first and working on it to enhance the natural texture and movement in a feminine and sophisticated way.”John Pulitano (Hair Director O&M)
• To prep the hair, we started by setting the hair down with water to release its natural texture.
• We then applied O&M Atonic spray to the hair followed by a light touch of surf bomb. Once these products were mixed, we then allowed the hair to dry in its natural texture.
• We then created an ‘S’ bend using the flat iron, followed by O&M surf bomb and a touch of O&M Desert Dry to enhance the flyways.
• To finish, apply a pea-sized amount of O&M Project Sukuroi Balm directly to the hands and rub through the hair to create separation throughout the hair.
Get The Look! O&M Products Used:
• O&M Atonic Thickening Spritz
• O&M Project Sukuroi Smoothing Balm
• O&M Surf Bomb