With gyms and boutique fitness classes in many states in Australia closed to avoid the spread of covid-19, you’re probably looking for some alternative ways to stay active during these closes. A workout a day can help keep the stress at bay and keep your body strong in the process, which is why we’ve compiled a list of free, at-home and outdoor workouts for whatever mood you’re in, from running to yoga and everything in between.
- KAAIAA Zoom Class – Leah Simmons currently offers free live KAAIAA classes via Zoom
- Yoga with Adriene – free classes on YouTube
HIIT + Strength
- 7-minutes workout app – a great, free HIIT workout app with options to upgrade to pro
- Fitnessblender.com – free workouts of all types for every fitness level, and you can sort by duration/intensity/focus area etc. Always free!
- Solidcore – a playlist of 15-minute Pilates classes on YouTube
- Melissa Wood Health – 2-week free trial, great pilates flow classes, plenty of different lengths and variations
- Pilates Anytime – 1-week free trial, with unlimited access to over 3,400+ Pilates workouts
- Couch to 5K App – for those that want to improve on running
- Peloton app – app is currently free for new users for 90 days (they also have strength, bootcamps, meditation, yoga, and outdoor walking/running classes – no bike needed!)
We’ll keep updating this list — if you see something great, share it with us on Instagram!