– High fat free body mass.
– Dietary balance, low toxicity levels and nutritional excellence.
– Cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, muscular balance and functional strength.
– Pain and disease free.
– Breathing properly (taking 3 deep breaths every now and then and when you feel truly stressed).
– Exercising regularly.
– Finding a way to regularly relax, e.g yoga, meditation, chi gong
– Sleeping early (ideally not after 11 pm) and enough (7 hours+).
– Becoming aware of how our body works and creating positive life changes.
– Learning new things and skills.
– Practicing moderation.
– Seeking natural / organic, seasonal and local produce.
– Avoiding highly processed and refined foods.
– Being aware of hidden calories (e.g creamy salad dressing)
– Awareness of self.
– Having a sense of belonging to formal and informal groups.
– Interaction with cultural surroundings.
– Respect for self, for others and for the earth.
– Satisfying relationships – professional, social, personal.
– Intimate companionship.
– Happiness and enjoyment of life,
– Liberated from stress, or able to manage stress.
7. Spiritual Wellness
– Finding meaning and motivation.
– Understanding where your motivations come from – listening to your “inner voice”.
– Integrating beliefs and values with actions.
– Know thyself, be thyself.
If you now notice that you need guidance in one or the other area, look for guiding literature on lifestyle changes, or better “learn by doing” and book into a holiday with one of the top Destination Spas of this world, like the Six Senses Destination Spa Phuket.
Other Six Senses blogs you may enjoy:
- Begin a Detox Diary with help from Bryan from the Six Senses Destination Spa, Phuket
- A wellness expert explains what a detox really does, and provides 10 simple ways to cleanse your body
- Achieve a more balanced, happier lifestyle using the Six Senses Wellness Checklist
- Make romance blossom with expert advice – direct from the Six Senses Destination Spa