Scrambled eggs is one of the easiest things you can cook, you can probably do it blind-folded. But Australian Eggs Ambassador and Celebrity Chef, Manu Feildel shares his take on how you can perfect it and create one of the fluffiest scrambled eggs you’ve ever had. We can honestly say, this is next level.
image via pinterest
20-30 ml milk
1. Whisk 2-3 whole eggs with 20-30 mls milk, a good pinch of sea salt and pepper
2. Heat a medium frying pan over a low heat, add a knob of butter and when foaming, pour in the eggs and leave for 60-90 seconds to begin to set
3. Gently pull the egg from the edges, into the centre of the pan. Turn and tilt the pan so the runny egg takes up the available space and runs off the set egg, this gentle pulling will make egg “ribbons”
4. Remove the pan from the heat before the egg is completely set. Leave to sit for a minute or two, this will let the egg gently finish cooking in its own heat.
5. To serve, place on top of 1-2 pieces of well buttered toast and finish with a sprinkle of fresh herbs if desired.
Visit our online Education Hub RESCU Me Academy for our courses, free ebooks and resources.