RESCU is bringing you weekly video recipe round-ups to ensure your weekend is filled with the most delicious meals and tasty treats.
This week, we’ve got your weekend sorted with 3 single pot dishes to help keep your cooking easy and your clean up even easier! With the stress taken out of cooking these are perfect for the weekend, so sit down and relax and wait for your tastebuds to be treated.
Click below to watch three one dish wonder recipes from some of our favourite chefs.
One Pot Chilli Recipe
One Pot Pasta Recipe
One Pot Lemon & Thyme Chicken Recipe
Read below for a delicious one pan chicken recipe:
4 chicken breasts
20 cherry tomatoes
½ bunch dill – chopped
2 lemons zested
½ tbsp crushed garlic
½ tsp sea salt
1 tbsp olive oil
12 pieces of asparagus
1. Marinate chicken in the dill, garlic, lemon zest, sea salt and olive oil.
2. Heat pan/grill or BBQ to a hot temp then place chicken on hot pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes each side or until cooked through
3. Drizzle olive oil on the tomatoes and cook in the oven for 5 minutes
4. Steam asparagus for 2 minutes
2 cups of fresh green peas
2 garlic cloves (roasted for sweetness or raw for a stronger flavour)
2 small handful of fresh mint leaves
Salt + pepper to taste
1. Cook peas for 1-2 minutes on the stove, be careful not to overcook as you will lose the nutrient content as well as the beautiful bright green colour!
2. Drain peas and combine all ingredients into blender – pulse to combine, scraping down the sides once or twice (do not over blend as they will go mushy)
Lemon caper dressing
10ml Dijon mustard
60 ml lemon juice
40 ml water
½ tb honey
50 ml olive oil
1. Blend all ingredients with a hand held mixer
2. Drizzle on chicken
image via pinterest
Visit our online Education Hub RESCU Me Academy for our courses, free ebooks and resources.