This course will transform your
relationship from broken to strong, fun,
joyful and reignited.
Here’s what you’ll be learning from Relationship Therapist, Annie Gurton.
Based on the ground
breaking work of
Helen LaKelly Hunt,
Ph.D. and Harville
Hendrix, Ph.D who
developed Imago therapy.
As seen in...
Behind every great. brand there is a great woman.
Behind every great woman there is a tribe of women who have her back. (Bahar is the cornerstone of your tribe)
Meet Bahar Etminan, she is more than our founder, more than our editor, Bahar is your mentor who support you on your journey to discover a world of possibilities.
She is a talent spotter, an unpacker of people, she is your mentor who helps you see what is possible. She won’t let you stand still and stagnate; she is cheering you on as you take each step to what is possible.
So what qualifies Bahar to take on this role? Well let’s just say we don’t just. Talk the. Talk, we walk the walk.
Do I Qualify?
This will let you know if the Mastermind is right for you.
Who it’s for
✔︎ Your relationship is collapsing and you need a real solution. Now.
✔︎ Jealousy, loneliness, betrayal, anger, or cheating are leaving you miserable, but the thought of therapy is too embarrassing.
✔︎ You’re in your second or third long term partnership and you have to make this one last.
✔︎ You want to end the fights that plague your relationship for the sake of your sanity and the wellbeing of your family.
✔︎ You want to learn a new way to do love and romance.
✔︎ You can’t afford relationship therapy but need professional help.
Who it’s NOT for
✔︎ Those who want to stuck in chaos.
✔︎ People addicted to the fight and make up cycle.
✔︎ Anyone who doesn’t believe in love.
✔︎ Those who are stuck in patterns of abuse.
✔︎ Anyone who is afraid of being truly happy.
The Fight Cycle
Learn to diffuse ANY argument and turn a failing relationship around with proven scripts from a leading international Psychological Therapist and Relationships Counsellor.
The Romance Now
Get your happily ever after now. This love-boosting video will bring back the communication, sizzle and fun into your stale, fractured romance.
For less than the price of an hour on the therapist’s couch, you’ll get everything you need for the happiest relationship of your life.
Meet your therapist & love coach, Annie Gurton
Annie Gurton is one of Australia’s leading relationship experts with over 16 years experience as a Psychological Therapist and Relationship Counsellor. Annie trained as a Psychotherapist in 2003, and now works as a Couples Counsellor using the Imago Therapy technique which is the basis of this course.
She is a Counselling Supervisor, and lectures at ACAP (Australian College of Counselling) and also JNI (Jansen Newman Institute) – the two leading Institutes in Sydney, Australia for training counsellors and therapists.
As RESCU’s resident psychology expert for over four years, Annie has been our go to expert on relationships, romance, and emotional health.
Completing this course will transform the way you do relationships…
“This love-saving course is for anyone who wants to take their relationship from flat-lining to BURSTING-out-of-your-skin-with-JOY. Most people are not taught how to do relationships and this course has 30+ lessons you can do alone or with your partner to bullet proof your romance forever.”
– Bahar Etminan, Rescu.Me Academy Founder
By completing this course you will learn these remarkable skills:
How you speak can make or break your relationship. Learn word-for-word scripts that will become the knight in shining armour your relationship desperately needs.
✔︎ CONFLICT RESOLUTION.
Discover the cycle of love and learn how to identify where you are so you can proactively resolve problems before they arise.
✔︎ RELATIONSHIP VISION.
Find out how identify what you want, ask for it, and actually get it.
How to breathe life into your flat-lining relationship on track no matter how much stress and exhaustion life throws at you.
Learn the signs that you are accidentally pushing love away, and how to stop the self-sabotage.
Plus $500+ worth of bonus materials...
34 x AUDIO mp3 and streaming BONUS
8 x Word-for-word SCRIPTS
Find yourself lost for words in an argument or when needing to discuss a difficult subject? Download and instantly use proven scripts that will transform your communication.
50+ couples therapy WORKSHEETS
Deep dive into the psychology behind relationship success with interactive exercises, quizzes and additional resources to enhance your course learning and help you put each lesson into practice.
REIGNITE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TODAY
So what are you waiting for? Get the happily ever after you know you and your partner deserve. There is no time like the present to start living your best life.
You can transform any relationship. Now is the perfect time to learn the proven skills, words and short cuts to re-ignite and bullet proof your relationship and find your happily ever after.
What our clients are saying...
“I found this course SO insightful, helpful, smart and practical. I also found Annie Gurton so encouraging. I really enjoyed that I didn’t feel at all like I was being talked down to, or made to feel bad. I am happily married, and I still found so many nuggets of wisdom in this course.”
Sally Obermeder – TV Presenter, Author & Founder of SWIISH
“As a business owner and mother of four young children, I find this course fits in to my very busy life seamlessly. I completed the video lessons in my limited spare time and I like that I can listen to them as audio in my car in between meetings. The no nonsense and practical guidance has helped me make quick and meaningful changes in my relationship.”
Genevieve Jones – Accountant, Erina, Sydney
“We are not ever taught how to be in a long lasting sustainable relationship. Everyone says it is “work”, but prior to listening to Relationship Therapist, Annie Gurton I never knew exactly what “work” was required outside of loving someone. The idea that we enter into the most significant optional relationship of our lives with no training seems silly, yet almost everyone does it.
This is the training that every person needs to teach them how to be in a relationship.”
Alicia Feil – Albuquerque, USA
What's inside the course?
Meet Annie Gurton, a therapist and couples counsellor who has been helping people restore their broken relationships for over 15 years, and get familiar with the tactics, techniques, words and skills that will help you stop making the same mistakes over and over again.
- Lesson 1: Your transformation starts now
- Lesson 2: What we’ll cover
- Lesson 3: Stages of Relationships
Ever ask yourself, how your relationship went from loved up bliss to bored, lonely, and distant blues? In this module, Annie explains the cycle of love, reasons you could be subconsciously sabotaging your relationship, and how to fix problems before they start.
- Lesson 4: What is lust?
- Lesson 5: The madness of love
- Lesson 6: Get your relationship back on track
- Lesson 7: Demonstration of ‘Appreciation Dialogue’
Stop letting those tiny triggers and niggling annoyances rule your relationship. Find out how to identify the REAL problem and finally free yourself from the past trauma that’s haunting and hurting your relationship’s future.
- Lesson 8: What’s the problem?
- Lesson 9: How your childhood affects your adult relationships
- Lesson 10: How to create safety in our relationships
Learn how to start the really hard conversations with word-for-word scripts that really work. You’ll also discover the crucial differences between the Hailstormer and the Turtle, how to identify which you and your partner are, and turn the destructive you’ve become accustomed to into constructive conversations.
- Lesson 11: Opposites in relationships
- Lesson 12: Minimisers versus maximisers – which one are you?
- Lesson 13: Proven communication solutions
- Lesson 14: Demonstration of ‘IMAGO Dialogue’
Arguments that leave both you and your partner feeling burnt out, unheard, and frustrated CAN be avoided. This module is all about learning to listen effectively, responding rationally, and stepping into you partner’s world to stop the fight cycle and move forward.
- Lesson 15: Fighting the good fight
- Lesson 16: Are you in an unconscious relationship?
- Lesson 17: Types of fighting and how to argue
- Lesson 18: Saying it so your partner can hear
Anger and Jealousy are two of the most common reasons relationships fail, and they come from the same primal part of us. Learn about the underlying emotions that are bringing these harmful emotions bubbling up to the surface, so you can stop them before it’s too late.
- Lesson 19: Stop anger in its tracks
- Lesson 20: Demonstration of ‘Anger Dialogue’
- Lesson 21: Strategies to help with jealously
Privacy is a fundamental human need, but when it’s interpreted as secrecy, it becomes a relationship-ruiner. Learn how to manage the third character in your relationship — the space between you and your partner — so you can finally get back to happy.
- Lesson 22: Human givens (what we can’t live without)
- Lesson 23: The space between you
- Lesson 24: Demonstration of ‘Privacy and Secrecy Dialogue’
Affairs and other acts of betrayal create the most catastrophic relationship ruptures. Throughout this module, Annie will show you a technique that can save a relationship from betrayal or an affair, and teach you how to repair, forgive and reconnect after betrayal.
- Lesson 25: When affairs and betrayals happen
- Lesson 26: Healing and growing the relationship
- Lesson 27: Interpreting your childhood experiences
- Lesson 28: Demonstration of ‘Affairs and Betrayal Dialogue’
In the early days, intimacy is easy. But as we move through the cycles of love, intimacy takes effort. If you REALLY want to reignite your relationship, you’ve got to do the work. In this module, you’ll learn how to get the intimacy back and finally feel the fire of the early days once again.
- Lesson 29: Finding your way back to love
- Lesson 30: 11 proven techniques for intimacy
Stop letting the stressors and changes of life bring your relationship plummeting to the ground. This final module will set you up for success, no matter what life throws at you. Learn how to create a relationship vision, heal from hardship, request behavioural changes, and continue constructive dialogue.
- Lesson 31: Reimagine your partner (creating a relationship vision)
- Lesson 32: Custodian of your relationship and other expert strategies for romantic success
- Lesson 33: Beyond the therapy room; Annie’s final words.
Let’s do this! The relationship secrets, strategies
and methodology – all yours.
100% money back guarantee.
We’re confident you’ll love our course, but if you disagree, we will provide you with a 7-day money back guarantee.
Still have questions?
Here are some common ones that people ask before beginning the program.
Is the course material available on mobile?
All courses are available on desktop, mobile, laptop, and tablet wherever there’s an internet connection.
How much do courses cost and is it a subscription or one-time fee?
Each course is priced according to the level of involvement and all courses are purchasable through a one-time fee. Click through to the relevant course sign up page to find the RRP associated.
I’m interested, but not ready to commit. Will these courses disappear?
Most courses will be accessible for an extended period of time. We recommend signing up to the RescuMe Academy email list (at the bottom of this page) so that you can be the first to know if any courses are being removed or replaced.
How long do I have access to the course material?
Course material is yours to keep, and you can refer back to it whenever you want.
Do you share your email list with other companies?
No. Your details will be kept confidential. Occasionally RESCU and RescuMe Academy will run promotions or giveaways where entry will require you to consent to have your email shared with a partner. In these cases, the requirement will be clearly stated and consent will be required before entry.
I don’t live in Australia. Can I still take a course??
Yes! That’s the beauty of online learning.
Can I share the course with my friend?
Courses must be accessed only by the individual who purchased the course. Sharing of logins or use of your account that violates the T&Cs may lead to the suspension or termination of your account.
Are the courses available for download?
Video lessons are streamed and therefore not downloadable, however you can access them wherever and whenever there is an internet connection once purchased! Course handouts and audio files are downloadable with purchase.
Will I need to attend classes at certain times?
No. The beauty of RescuMe Academy is that you can learn at your own pace and in your own space. All course material will be available to you at the time of sign up.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges if I change my mind?
No. All course material will be available to you at the time of sign up, so we can not provide refunds or exchanges for change-of-mind purchases.
I have questions for the instructor. How can I get them answered?
If your question is related to the platform or delivery, please email our Customer Support Team. No access to experts is offered as a part of our current course offering.
I am having trouble watching the videos and accessing the content, what should I do?
- Test out a different internet browser.
- Test all volume and audio capabilities on your device.
- Delete cookies to ensure your computer is not using an old version of the page.
- Make sure you are watching somewhere with a high-speed internet connection.
If these do not work, please contact us.
I want to bulk order access to a particular course for my workplace/school group/other. Is there a discount available?
If you are looking for access for over 20 people, please email us at [email protected]. For bulk corporate licensing programs, we offer highly-competitive access rates.
Will I receive an accreditation or certification on completion of a course?
All our courses are for your own personal development and study, they are not accredited.
I'm looking for my money back guarantee, how do I know if I am eligible?
We do ask that you have completed at least 50% of the course
Can't find the answer to your question?
Contact us here.
As the Founder and editor of RESCU.com.au and RescuMeAcademy.com Bahar Etminan has built a formidable online publishing brand that has become a daily destination for over 30,000+ women* and 28,000 social media followers *Instagram and Youtube.
Bahar knows first-hand how to evolve, adapt and transform to make the most of opportunity.
- Born in France to Persian parents, Etminan moved to Australia from Iran, aged 7 and went on to represent Australia in Public Speaking just 4 years after learning English. Additionally, Etminan has lived and studied in the US and France, attending the prestigious Sorbonne University in Paris for post Graduate language and cultural studies. This ability to learn quickly and juggle whatever life sent her way proved to be a fortuitous grounding for her future role in digital publishing.
- With a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and MBA under her belt, Etminan’s early career roles included general manager of timepieces for luxury importer BMI (overseeing the likes of global brands including Gucci, Hugo Boss, Fendi and Movado) aged 24, followed by becoming the youngest ever general manager at Bobbi Brown and Origins in Australia.
- In 2005, Etminan launched Australia’s first distributor owned premium beauty e-tailer, rescu.com.au. Since this time, Rescu has evolved into a pure publishing network, putting expertise front and centre by pooling some of Australia’s best talents in lifestyle, fashion, finance, property, beauty, health and wellbeing – providing expert tips, commentary and advice. The launch of RESCU TV on Youtube enriched the content with in depth and personal interviews and how to’s with luminaries, celebrities and thought leaders.
- Etminan is incredibly conscious of there not being an ‘i’ in Rescu – this site isn’t an extension of her personality but instead, a response to her years of working in the luxury industry with a strong appreciation of what an independent, intelligent and interested woman is looking for her.
“I first started RESCU in 2005 to connect women with what really works. Over the past 20 years as a career woman, a wife and ex-wife, a friend and a mother, I’ve met masterminds and mentors who’ve helped spark my highest highs – and lit my way back when I’ve lost businesses, money, relationships and, to be honest, face. I believe fabulous belongs to everyone and reinvention is a beautiful thing – we all just need a little help to make it happen.”