Have you always wanted to try on a bold, dramatic makeup look that pops with colour but been too afraid to try? Many women are hesitant to attempt daring makeup looks that sparkle, for fear they may resemble a circus act.
Well Rescu. and Estee Lauder have teamed up to help you create the perfect look that bursts with colour.
Estee Lauder’s Premier Make Up Artist for Australia Jahi Ireland shows us how to go from office to evening with a daring pop of colour that pays homage to RAFW 2011 and leaves you looking sophisticated and in control of your look.
1. Get the perfect smoky eye by sweeping Pure Colour Eyeshadow ($42) in Black Crystals across the eyelid, start with a light application for daytime and a heavier application for evening.
2. Apply DoubleWear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner ($40) along the upper lash line to add that dramatic edge the smoky eye is famous for.
3. Create full, elongated lashes by applying Sumptuous Extreme Mascara ($52) in Black.
4. For cheeks, apply Signature Crème Blush ($58) in Berry Light to add a soft, pink radiance to the look.
5. Achieve plump, pink lips that pop by applying Pure Colour Lipgloss ($42) in Nude Rose beneath your Pure Colour Lipstick ($45) in Pink Ambition.
The perfect burst of colour to take you from day to night and leave you looking glamorously chic and sophisticated.
For more information about Estee Lauder products visit www.esteelauder.com.au