We’ve sourced the most delicious vegan raw Choc Coco Bites recipe that are both guilt-free and easy to whip up in a large batch. Enjoyed as an after dinner treat or little boost of energy to keep you going throughout the day, these Choc Coco Bites are the perfect pick-me-up.
“When you don’t want the kids to have all the fun, enjoy this delicious treat. Coconut is not only filled with protein, but also good fats that will keep your hair, skin and nails in great condition” says Tali Shine of Good To Glow.
Vegan Raw Choc Coco Bites
1 ½ cups / 120 g raw shredded coconut
¼ cup / 60 g coconut milk
¼ cup / 75 g coconut cream
2 tbsp maple syrup
Raw Chocolate Coating:
¼ cup / 55 g coconut oil
¼ cup / 30 g raw cacao powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
1. Add shredded coconut, coconut cream, coconut milk,
and maple syrup into a blender and pulse to create a thick mixture.
2. Grease a baking tray with coconut oil.
3. Making sure that your hands are clean, then make rectangles or cylinders of the mixture. You can also press the mixture into a mini muffin pan or ice cube tray to form more consistent shapes.
4. Place the baking tray in the fridge or freezer to allow mixture to set.
5. To make the coating, add coconut oil, cacao powder, and maple syrup into a small pot.
6. On a low heat, stir mixture until it is combined.
7. Set aside to cool.
8. Remove the coconut mixture from the fridge or freezer.
9. Using chopsticks or two spoons, dip one piece in the raw chocolate mixture, making sure that all sides are covered.
10. Place chocolate-covered pieces back into the fridge or freezer to set.
11. Once the raw chocolate has set, take them out and repeat the dipping process to allow a thicker covering.
12. Place in an air-tight container and store in the fridge.
Recipe via Good To Glow
Visit our online Education Hub RESCU Me Academy for our courses, free ebooks and resources.